Tickets are available!
Entry to the Museum is by timed ticket and capacity is limited. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Please note, service fees apply for online ticket sales.
Morgan Members do not need to reserve tickets in advance. Please see below for more information.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
The Morgan Library & Museum is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10:30 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 10:30 am to 7 pm.
Closed Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
$14 Seniors (65 and over)
$13 Students (with current ID)
Free to children 12 and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
Discounted admission of $13 is available for disabled visitors, admission is free for accompanying caregivers. Admission to the historic rooms of J. Pierpont Morgan’s Library is free Tuesday and Sunday 3 to 5 pm. Reservations for these free hours are not required.
Our Free Friday programs take place 5 to 7 pm every Friday. Reservations are required.
Tickets are available one week in advance.
Memberships and Passes
Advanced reservations are not required for the following memberships. Tickets are available at the Ticketing Desk with a valid membership card or pass:
- Morgan Members
- Corporate Members
- American Association of Museums (AAM)
- Cool Culture Family Pass
- SNAP/EBT Cardholders
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Museums Council of New York City
- Other Museum Staff
Tickets are available at the Ticketing Desk with a valid membership card or pass. No advanced reservations required.
A selection of beverages and snacks are now available in the Morgan Café. The Café is open Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm, and Friday from 11am to 6:30 pm.
The Morgan Dining Room is currently closed.
Coat check is closed. All garments, backpacks, briefcases, and bags must remain on your person and cannot be left unattended. Umbrellas must be contained within an admissibly-size bag. Luggage, sealed boxes, garment bags, bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters, plants, flowers, food, and musical instruments may not be brought into the museum.
Print materials are no longer available on site. You can prepare for your visit by downloading and accessing materials on your mobile device or printing materials in advance:
We have made a few changes to our procedures that put your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, first.
Prior to your visit:
- Entry to the Museum is by advance timed ticket only and capacity is limited. Advance reservations are suggested. Please note, service fees apply for online ticket sales.
- Late admittance cannot be guaranteed. Regardless of weather, any entry queues will form outside the building. We recommend arriving just before your scheduled entry time.
- If you have fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit, please contact us to reschedule or to arrange a full refund.
- The Morgan retains the right to close at its discretion. If the Museum closes on the day or time of your visit following your ticket purchase, we will alert you and issue an automatic refund.
- If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the requirements below, please contact us in advance of your visit.
During your visit:
- By entering the museum, you agree to our updated Visitor Guidelines and Policies.
- Masks are welcome, but not required.
- Contact information from visitors is gathered for the purpose of contact tracing and visitor research. You may decline participation in research, by unsubscribing from our e-mail list at any time.
- Re-entry will not be permitted.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious conditions exists in any public space where people are present. Those visiting the Morgan Library & Museum voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, other infectious conditions, and other hazards that may be present in a public space.
Questions? We are here to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-685-0008 extension 560.