Public tickets are now on sale!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
The Morgan Library & Museum is open Wednesday to Sunday from 10:30 am to 5 pm. 10:30 am to 11:30 am on Wednesday and Saturday are reserved for Members.
Our popular Free Fridays program returns beginning Friday, September 11 from 3 to 5 pm every Friday. Reservations are required.
The Morgan closes at 4 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
$14 Seniors (65 and over)
$13 Students (with current ID)
Free to members and children 12 and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
Discounted admission of $13 is available for disabled visitors, admission is free for accompanying caregivers.
The Morgan Dining Room and The Morgan Café are currently closed.
Coat check is closed. All garments, backpacks, briefcases, and bags must remain on your person and cannot be left unattended. Umbrellas must be contained within an admissibly-size bag. Luggage, sealed boxes, garment bags, bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters, plants, flowers, food, and musical instruments may not be brought into the museum.
Print materials are no longer available on site. You can prepare for your visit by downloading and accessing materials on your mobile device or printing materials in advance:
All programs are currently taking place online. Visit The Morgan, Connected to learn more.
We have made a few changes to our procedures that put your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, first.
Before your visit:
- Advanced ticket purchase or reservation is required. You may not enter prior to the time listed on your ticket.
- Late admittance cannot be guaranteed. Regardless of weather, any entry queues will form outside the building. We recommend arriving just before your scheduled entry time.
- If you have fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit, please contact us to reschedule or to arrange a full refund.
- The Morgan retains the right to close at its discretion. If the Museum closes on the day or time of your visit following your ticket purchase, we will alert you and issue an automatic refund.
- If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the requirements below, please contact us in advance of your visit.
During your visit:
- By entering the museum, you agree to our updated Visitor Guidelines and Policies.
- Everyone entering the Morgan’s campus must wear face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth. Visitors not wearing masks appropriately will not be allowed in the facility.
- All visitors are required to maintain social distancing, keeping 6 ft from anyone not in their party.
- Re-entry will not be permitted.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious conditions exists in any public space where people are present. Those visiting the Morgan Library & Museum voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, other infectious conditions, and other hazards that may be present in a public space.
Questions? We are here to help. Please contact email@example.com or 212-685-0008 extension 560.