Original stamped calf with center panel of conventional roses.
Purchased by J. Pierpont Morgan (1837-1913) in 1902.
150 leaves (1 column, 15 lines), bound : vellum, ill. ; 220 x 150 mm
Arms of first owner on fol. 119: or an inverted chevron gules, with 3 groups of 3 dots gules; owned (1684) by Louis Parizot (signatures on first and last leaves); bought by Richard Bennett, Mar. 24, 1896; his Catalogue, no. 35; purchased by J. Pierpont Morgan (1837-1913) with the Bennett Collection in 1902; J.P. Morgan (1867-1943).