"Arts at the Core of Collaboration and Cross Curricular Skills"
Application Deadline: Friday June 26, 2020
Yes, we want to apply to the Morgan Book Project, a free program for all New York City public schools!
The Project includes:
- A five-day Summer Institute for Teachers held at the Morgan Library & Museum (August 10–14, 2020)
- Two class trips with participating students to the Morgan Library & Museum (October-December 2020)
- One Technical Support Meeting (December 8, 2020)
- Class Project with Morgan program staff support (October 2020–March 2021)
- The Morgan Book Project Awards Ceremony (May 14, 2021)
Teachers must apply as a pair, and each pair must consist of a Visual Arts teacher and a Social Studies, Language Arts, or other classroom teacher of grades 3–12.
- Due to the volume of applicants, only those who are accepted into the program will be contacted by Friday July 10, 2020.
- Any applications that do not adhere to the guidelines may not be considered.
- Even if you have participated in the program previously, you must submit an application to be considered for the 2020-21 school year.