We are thrilled to announce that our Summer Luncheon will take place on Monday, June 26, 2023. The Summer Luncheon has always been a wonderful time to gather with friends, both new and dear to the Morgan, and to celebrate the acclaimed exhibitions, scholarly research, educational programs, and more, all made possible by your generosity.
Our program will begin at 11:30 a.m. with a cocktail reception in the Morgan Garden followed by lunch in the Gilbert Court. You will also be able to preview our summer exhibitions:
- Blaise Cendrars (1887–1961): Poetry Is Everything
- Into the Woods: French Drawings and Photographs from the Karen B. Cohen Gift
- Ferdinand Hodler: Drawings—Selections from the Musée Jenisch Vevey
- Bridget Riley Drawings: From the Artist’s Studio
- Nora Thompson Dean: Lenape Teacher and Herbalist
Thank you for your ongoing support and we hope you can join us!