Chimneyside of Long Room by Bonomi
Harris no. 17
Inscribed number: 108
Matted: yes. No. on mat: 37
One of 34 drawings of working plans and designs for a program of building and renovation at Packington Hall in the latter part of the eighteenth century under the fourth Earl of Aylesford.
Morgan, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1900-1982, former owner.
Morgan, Jane Norton, 1868-1925, former owner.
Morgan, Junius Spencer, 1892-1960, former owner.