South End of West Drawing Room; verso: Side of the West Drawing Room
Inscribed number: 130
One of 34 drawings of working plans and designs for a program of building and renovation at Packington Hall in the latter part of the eighteenth century under the fourth Earl of Aylesford.
OS; verso image of Side of West Drawing Room
Morgan, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1900-1982, former owner.
Morgan, Jane Norton, 1868-1925, former owner.
Morgan, Junius Spencer, 1892-1960, former owner.