Please note that membership card mailings are currently delayed. You may still use your membership before receiving your card by giving your name at our ticket desk, where they will look up your membership electronically. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Members receive a year of exclusive benefits, including:
- Unlimited free admission
- E-mails with advance notice of exhibitions, programs, and events
- Calendar of Events, including advance notice of and discounts on lectures, concerts, and other public programs
- Discounts in the Morgan Shop
- Advance notice of holiday shopping days
Please note that memberships are not refundable or transferable.
The Morgan Library & Museum occasionally engages in list exchanges with peer institutions from whom we believe you might be interested in receiving information. If you wish to be excluded from such mailings please call 212-590-0322.
Introductory Individual $75 Give
Contribution is fully tax deductible.
The Introductory Individual category is for first-time members.
$90 is tax-deductible. Benefits include:
- Invitation to a private members' reception
$130 is tax-deductible. All of the benefits of the Individual level for two, at one mailing address, plus:
- Free admission for up to two children under age eighteen when accompanied by Dual/Family members
- Advance notice of and discounts to Family Days and other family programs
$218 is tax-deductible. All of the benefits of the Dual/Family level, plus:
- Free admission for one guest when accompanied by Member(s), for a total of up to three adults
- Invitations to private members' receptions for select exhibitions
- Opportunity to host a private event in one of the historic parlors in the Morgan House during museum hours*
$468 is tax-deductible. All of the benefits listed above, plus:
- Acknowledgment of your support in the Report to Donors
$945 is tax-deductible. All of the benefits listed above, plus:
- Invitation to one Association of Fellows event
- One private docent-led tour for up to six people, by appointment
*All catering, decor, and other event-related costs are additional.