Who works at a museum and research library? How does an exhibition come together? What is the difference between a curator, a conservator, and a collections manager? Who oversees the budget, engages with the public, and re-shelves the rare books?
Current undergraduate and graduate students are invited to join this virtual conversation series and meet staff representing various departments at the Morgan. Participants can ask questions, get career inspiration, and discover behind-the-scenes insights.
Please note that the program will take place online. After registering, participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to participate using Zoom. We ask that you download the app in advance for the best user experience.
- Jennifer Balkin, Senior Manager of Events and Corporate Membership
- John McQuillen, Associate Curator, Printed Books & Bindings
- Marίa Molestina, Head of Reader Services
- Jessica Pastore, Education Coordinator
- Zoe Watnik, Frank Strasser Administrator and Collections Manager