Ms. of five leaves without text (fol. 6-10v) from the Ramsey psalter, which contain thirty-seven of the forty scenes from the prefatory cycle; written and illuminated in East Anglia or London for Ramsey Abbey, Huntingdonshire, England, ca. 1303-1310.
The psalter was probably given to Abbot John of Sawtry (abbot 1285-1316) by his cellarer, William of Grafham, between 1303 and 1310; Kloster St. Blasien (Abbey of St. Blasien), 15th century; removed to Abbey of St. Paul in Lavantthal (Carinthia), 19th century. At some point after 1807 and probably before 1881, the five fol. now in the Pierpont Morgan Library were detatched from the manuscript--Cf. Der Ramsey-Psalter: Commentary
Decoration: 10 full-page miniatures, most subdivided into four scenes to a page.