Ms. written and illuminated in Angers, France, ca. 1455-1460.
Dedication to Jean Bernard (1386-1466), archbishop of Tours and confessor of King René, fol. 1-2v.
Decoration: 9 miniatures.
Artists: Dedication Master, who executed the dedication picture on fol. 1, and the Master of Jeanne de Laval who did the remaining miniatures.
The illustrations by the Master of Jeanne de Laval are thought to have been copied from a lost ms illustrated by Barthélemy van Eyck for René.