Netherlands, perhaps Utrecht, ca. 1405-1410.
16th-century (1572?) brown calf over boards; on front flyleaf is an inscription in Dutch that the manuscript was bound in present binding in 1572.
226 leaves (1 column, 24 lines), bound : vellum, ill. ; 217 x 152 mm
Possibly owned by Philip the Good, Duke of Burgundy (1396-1467) ca. 1467; 1572, Floris van Outheusden (fol. 1, acquired from the Eindhoven Augustinians by a female member of the Smits van Oijen family; from there passed to Th.G.M. Smits van Oijen and his widow Douairière W.J.Th.H. Smits van Oijen-Regout; purchased from Maggs (Maggs, cat. 456 (1924), no. 143, pl. XXXII-XXXIII.) in 1924.