Amh. Copt. Pap. 30.24
Amherst Coptic Papyrus 30.24 (Frags. 134-138).
Purchased by J. Pierpont Morgan (1837-1913) in 1912.
1 pane of glass containing 26 papyrus fragments
Brought to a dealer in Luxor from Hū, ancient Diospolis Parva, according to Archibald Henry Sayce, who saw the manuscript at Luxor before its acquisition; purchased by Lord Amhurst Tyssen-Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst of Hackney, in the winter of 1905-1906; purchased by J. Pierpont Morgan (1837-1913) in 1912; J.P. Morgan (1867-1943).
Download verso image: