Ms. gospel lectionary single leaves; illuminated in Moscow, Russia, in 1596.
Text: four incipit leaves; the parent manuscript from which these leaves are taken is owned by the Greek Patriarchate, Jerusalem (Anastaseos, cod. 5).
Other incipit leaves from this manuscript are located at the Art Museum, Princeton University (MSS 54.67) and at the University of Toronto (MS M82.446).
Scribe: parent manuscript written by Arsenios, Archbishop of Elassona.
Decoration: 4 miniatures (Evangelist portraits).