Make a Donation
The Campaign for The Pierpont Morgan Library, 2002–2006
Support Home Page
Join the Morgan Library & Museum
Membership | Fellows | Young Fellows
$250 is tax deductible
Join the Young Fellows
on Thursday, December 19th
for "A Winter's Eve in Mr. Morgan's Library."
Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, festive drinks and live music
from 7:30–10:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets »
The Young Fellows is a lively group of young (21–39) professionals who share a deep appreciation for the Morgan. Throughout the year the Young Fellows are invited to participate in various social and cultural events to learn about the collections, deepen their understanding of the arts and humanities, and give service to the Morgan. For further information, please call 212-590-0330. Please note that memberships are not refundable or transferable.
Read about Young Fellows' projects »
- Unlimited free admission
- E-mails with advance notice of exhibitions, programs, and events
- Calendar of events, including advance notice of and discounts on lectures, concerts, and other public programs
- Discounts in the Morgan Shop
- Advance notice of holiday shopping days
- Free admission for two adult guests and two children when accompanied by Young Fellow(s)
- Invitations to events planned exclusively for Young Fellows
- Advance notice of and free admission to Family Days and other family programs
- One private docent-led tour for up to six people, by appointment
- Invitations to select Association of Fellows events
- Priority access to the Reading Room and Drawing Study Center, by appointment
- Invitation to purchase special tickets to the Young Fellows Summer and Holiday Cocktail Parties
- Eligibility to serve on the Young Fellows Steering Committee
- Opportunity to participate in the Young Fellows Project Fund
- Invitations to private members' receptions for select exhibitions
- Opportunity to host a private event in one of the historic parlors in the Morgan House during museum hours*
- Acknowledgment in the Report to Donors
Special payment plans available (please call 212-590-0322)
*All catering, decor, and other event-related costs are additional.
$250 is tax deductible
Images from top to bottom:
Madeleine Kennedy Saraceni, Co-Chair of the Young Fellows, and friends Anina Nolan and Sophie Brill.
Frederick S. Clark, Co-Chair of the Young Fellows, and Stephanie Borynack.
Robert M. Pennoyer II and Pauline W. Klyce
Members of the Young Fellows' Steering Committee and guests: R. Andrew Shore, Rebecca Rader Brown, Bragg and Hayley Van Antwerp, Kathleen Runde, and Emily Pinson.
Photography by John Calabrese.