Provide support to the TMS Administrator in the clean-up and maintenance of exhibition records in the collection management system, The Museum System (TMS).
- Follow institutional data entry standards to clean-up exhibition records.
- Review records and compare with published sources to ensure accuracy.
- Identify records that are potential duplicates.
- Bachelor’s degree or previous coursework in a degree program; preferably in Digital Humanities, Museum Studies, Archaeology, Art History, English Literature, or Library Science.
- 1-2 years previous experience with data entry for inventory, digital asset management, or collections management systems. Familiarity with TMS is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, and maintain strong attention to details while doing repetitive data entry tasks.
- Must maintain high levels of confidentiality.
This position is not open to a student.