This is a volunteer position to assist the Docent Supervisor in the administration of the docent program. Duties include:
- Administering, assisting and promoting effective communication and accurate record-keeping;
- Overseeing docent schedule which includes gathering schedule requests and generating calendar for each month;
- Preparing statistics related to docent tours;
- Assisting in preparation and distribution of materials for docent / educator training;
- Assisting with docent evaluation;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationship with docent group.
- Willingness to work occasional additional hours as needed (in connection with quarterly change-over of major exhibitions);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong interest in the Morgan and its collections;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use scanner;
- Currently enrolled students will not be considered.
Hours: One day per week.