The Morgan Library & Museum currently has seasonal sales associate positions available for the holiday season. The position supports daily operations of the Morgan Shop, by maintaining merchandise stock levels and displays, operating a POS system efficiently and providing excellent customer service. This is a part time hourly position which reports directly to a Shop Manager.
The Morgan Library & Museum is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Morgan strongly encourages applicants with a demonstrated commitment to fostering diversity, inclusion, and gender equity in programming, outreach, hiring, and collection development.
- Prior retail experience required
- Able to operate POS/Inventory system and compute basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ensure a high level of guest service based on guest relations training
- Sales oriented with a strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to stand for periods of time
- Able to lift/carry objects up to 30 pounds
- Able to work weekends and some evenings
Interested applicants should e-mail a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources at Retail@themorgan.org
The Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed (religion), color, sex (including gender expression), national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, marital status or domestic violence victim status.