The Morgan Library & Museum invites applications for the position of Office Manager-Facilities Department. Reporting to the Director of Facilities, this position provides administrative support to the Director of Facilities and other Facilities team members as needed. The office manager will also coordinate directly with Morgan staff, Facilities team members and outside vendors to ensure that all building services are properly scheduled and received.
- Ensure that all administrative, contract and procurement paperwork is properly executed before coordinating with Morgan staff, Facilities team members and vendors to schedule contracted work with no conflicts.
- Prepares invoices for approval by Director of Facilities and processes payment.
- Administratively supports Director of Facilities with capital improvements and scheduling.
- Manage telephone and other office equipment.
- Coordinate and manage office seating charts, moves, and desk organization.
- Maintain and manage all departmental paper and digital records.
- Manage off site storage.
- Supervise Assistant Office Manager and Mailroom Associate.
- Process Department of Buildings and other NYC administrative applications through related portals.
- Oversees work requests, coordinates work with Facilities team & closes out work tickets.
- Tracks Facilities staff regular and overtime hours and issues report to payroll.
- Assist the Director of Facilities in developing annual departmental budget.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5 years of related work experience in generally comparable administrative functions.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Excellent research, follow-up, organizational skills, accuracy and attention to details.
- Knowledge of Cisco Telephone Systems program requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to assess workflow and implement improvements.
- Ability to work under pressure with diverse set of managers and staff.
- Proficiency with the Windows environment (especially Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint), Gmail, and Google Drive
$60,000 to $67,000, commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Interested applicants should e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the position using the e-mail address indicated above.