The Morgan Library & Museum invites applications for the position of Communications & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Communications & Marketing, the Coordinator provides essential administrative support for the department. The Coordinator will play a pivotal role in supporting the Morgan’s exhibitions, educational programming, upcoming centenary, and other initiatives, including video production and development, media requests, social media scheduling, and research, contacts database management, audience research support, media monitoring, and tracking, and general administrative support. This individual must possess a keen attention to detail and provide a high level of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- B.A. Degree (or equivalent); with a strong interest in the arts and humanities preferred
- Some experience in a museum or office setting is desirable
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with keen attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of customer service
- Effective oral communication skills
- Highly developed writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Database experience preferred
- Design skills including Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop preferred
- Evening and some weekend hours are necessary
- Ability to participate for extended periods of time at events and programs
- Ability to work for extended periods on the computer
$43,000 - $46,000, commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and three references to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the position using the e-mail address indicated above.