Assist Morgan curators in preparing exhibitions. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Proofing label copy
- Other tasks as assigned
- General departmental assistance
- College degree with liberal arts concentration required; graduate degree preferred.
- Some museum experience required.
- Knowledge of TMS (The Museum System) useful.
- Proficiency in basic office skills (Microsoft Office Suite) required.
- Demonstrated experience researching literary and historical topics to support the museum's extensive exhibition and presentation program.
- Experience with museum research tools required.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Some knowledge of bibliographic description desired but not required.