| Browse composers:
Music Manuscripts Online | Saint-Saëns, Camille, 1835-1921
- Concerto for piano and orchestra no. 3 in E♭ major, op. 29 : autograph manuscript, 1869 Nov.
Concertos, piano, orchestra, no. 3, op. 29, E♭ major
- Piano concerto no. 4 in C minor, op. 44 : autograph manuscript, 1875 Sept.
Concertos, piano, orchestra, no. 4, op. 44, C minor
- La fiancée du timbalier, op. 82 (draft) : autograph manuscript, 1887?
Fiancée du timbalier (Sketches)
- La foi : autograph manuscript, 1909.
- Heureux qui du coeur de Marie : autograph manuscript, 1859?
Heureux qui du coeur de Marie
- Spartacus overture : copyist's manuscript, ca. 1869.
Music manuscripts home | Composer list | Manuscript list | Music collection highlights | Research guide
Top of page
© The Morgan Library & Museum, 225 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, (212) 685-0008
Terms and Conditions
The programs of The Morgan Library & Museum are made possible with public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Background images: Photography by Todd Eberle unless otherwise noted. © 2006 Todd Eberle.