| Browse composers:
Music Manuscripts Online | Handel, George Frideric, 1842-1900
- "Jephtha, / an oratorio composed in 1751 / by / Handel / with additional accompaniments written 1870 / by / Sullivan" : copyist's manuscript, 1869 Feb. 5.
- What's sweeter than the new blown rose, from Joseph and his brethren : autograph manuscript, 1744?
Joseph and his brethren. What's sweeter than the new blown rose
- Messiah : copyist's manuscript, 1743-1746.
- Nisi Dominus, orchestral parts : copyist's manuscript, 1707 June 13.
- Qual ti riveggio, oh Dio, HWV 150 : autograph manuscript, 1707?
Qual ti riveggio, oh Dio
Music manuscripts home | Composer list | Manuscript list | Music collection highlights | Research guide
Top of page
© The Morgan Library & Museum, 225 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, (212) 685-0008
Terms and Conditions
The programs of The Morgan Library & Museum are made possible with public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Background images: Photography by Todd Eberle unless otherwise noted. © 2006 Todd Eberle.