| Browse composers:
Music Manuscripts Online | Chabrier, Emmanuel, 1841-1894
- Earliest compositions for piano : autograph manuscript, 1849-1854.
Piano music. Selections
- Quoi! c'est lui! c'est bien que lui je vois! from Le roi malgré lui (album leaf) : autograph manuscript, 1888.
Roi malgré lui (Album leaf)
- Rondo for piano, 4 hands : autograph manuscript, 1888?
Rondo, piano, 4 hands
- La sulamite : autograph manuscript, 1890.
- Valses romantiques for 2 pianos (draft) : autograph manuscript, 1883?
Valses romantiques (Sketches)
Music manuscripts home | Composer list | Manuscript list | Music collection highlights | Research guide
Top of page
© The Morgan Library & Museum, 225 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, (212) 685-0008
Take a survey
and help us improve your online experience.
Terms and Conditions
The programs of The Morgan Library & Museum are made possible with public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Background images: Photography by Todd Eberle unless otherwise noted. © 2006 Todd Eberle.